|Peer review process|
|Abstracting and Indexing|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This Section will contain the peer-reviewed original articles that will be available as Open Access.
This section will contain peer-reviewed review articles that will be available as open access as per journal's policy.
Case Reports/Case Series
This section will contain the published Case reports/Case Series.
This section will contain peer-reviewed student articles of all categories including original articles, review articles, in-silico studies, KAP studies etc.
This section will contain articles that contain some new hypothesis, theory, innovative technique etc.
All the manuscripts published in MedERA are subjected to Copyright. Both the author(s) and the journal has the right to share, reproduce the content under Creative Common Licence 4.0
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- process your manuscript;
- publish your manuscript;
- send to you communication about your manuscript
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.